Direct Fuel Injection and Variable Valve Timing help optimize power and efficiency Dual Overhead Camshaft design, 2.5L powertrain produces: 200 hp @ 6300 rpm and 191 lb-ft of torque @ 4400 rpm, Includes a 4.10 rear axle ratio.
Duralife™ rotors: GM-exclusive corrosion protection process designed to help double rotor life by hardening rotor surfaces.
Not only comfortable — functional as well. The 2016 Canyon provides exceptional storage, intelligently placed controls and driver-centric features including:
- Large center console
- Up to 4 USB ports and a 12V charging outlet
- Controls that are large and easy to read
Canyon’s interior is engineered to give you and your passengers an exceptional level of quiet. Features contributing to cabin quietness include:
- Inlaid door design
- Triple door seals
- Shear-style body mounts
- Liquid applied sound deadener
The craftsmanship, attention to detail and premium materials are what you expect from all GMC vehicles including the Canyon.
Standard on every new GMC - GMC Pro Grade Protection has you truly protected with features and
- Two maintenance visits
- 3-year / 36,000-mile Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Powertrain Warranty
- 5-year / 60,000-mile Roadside Assistance & Courtesy Transportation
- 3-month trial of OnStar Guidance Plan with a suite of emergency security and diagnostic services
- 5-year OnStar Basic Plan
System is designed to help the driver when backing up by displaying a view of the area behind the vehicle.
Includes limited RemoteLink mobile app services, Advanced Diagnostics and Dealer Maintenance Notification.
It uses sensors inside the wheels to alert you to the tires’ status and inflation level through the Driver Information Center.